Wednesday, November 7, 2012

something new



Tonight, I began to give this old blog a new look.
I think I have finally found a purpose for this place.
I am going with a lifestyle blog. I will have some of my many (sometimes epic fail) DIY attempts, favorite recipes, and book reviews. Don't worry, I will also have plenty of posts filled with my opinions on various subjects, pictures, and maybe a few jokes. I am happy to have someplace to channel my thoughts again.

Please bare with me as I finish remodeling. It may be a few days before it stops looking a little shabby.

Welcome back, you old blog!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

so...I love you. I want to keep up with your blog but you know I'm dumb and I can't figure out how to follow you x.x

also, revamp my blogggg

brittany joy said...

I love you as well! I took the follow option off for now, so you are not dumb! You can subscribe through RSS or another reader option. I may add the follow widget back...yeah, man I will definitely help you with your blog!